By Prabhakar Misra
This booklet specializes in numerous parts of severe topical curiosity regarding utilized spectroscopy and the technology of nanomaterials. The 11 chapters within the ebook disguise the subsequent parts of curiosity on the subject of utilized spectroscopy and nanoscience:
· Raman spectroscopic characterization, modeling and simulation stories of carbon nanotubes,
· Characterization of plasma discharges utilizing laser optogalvanic spectroscopy,
· Fluorescence anisotropy in realizing protein conformational sickness and aggregation,
· Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy in nanomedicine,
· Calculation of Van der Waals interactions on the nanoscale,
· conception and simulation linked to adsorption of gases in nanomaterials,
· Atom-precise steel nanoclusters,
· Plasmonic homes of metal nanostructures, two-dimensional fabrics, and their composites,
· purposes of graphene in optoelectronic units and transistors,
· function of graphene in natural photovoltaic gadget technology,
· purposes of nanomaterials in nanomedicine.
Read or Download Applied Spectroscopy and the Science of Nanomaterials (Progress in Optical Science and Photonics) PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Explains the circuit layout of silicon optoelectronic built-in circuits (OEICs), that are important to advances in instant and stressed telecommunications. the fundamental beneficial properties of optical absorption are summarized, as is the gadget physics of photodetectors and their integration in sleek bipolar, CMOS, and BiCMOS applied sciences.
Quantity forty-one contains an in-depth evaluate of an important, high-speed switches made with heterojunction expertise. This quantity is aimed toward the graduate scholar or operating researcher who wishes a wide evaluation andan creation to present literature. the 1st entire overview of InP-based HFETs and complementary HFETs, which promise very low strength and excessive speedOffers a whole, three-chapter overview of resonant tunnelingProvides an emphasis on circuits in addition to units
This is often the 1st e-book to give an explanation for, illustrate, and examine the main accepted tools in optics: photoluminescence, infrared spectroscopy, and Raman scattering. Written with non-experts in brain, the ebook develops the heritage had to comprehend the why and the way of every strategy, yet doesn't require targeted wisdom of semiconductors or optics.
Utilized Optics and Optical Engineering, quantity VI is an 11-chapter textual content that covers the foundations and layout of a few optical units and structures. the 1st 3 chapters care for the rules, mode of operation, and alertness of different types of lasers, corresponding to solid-state, fuel, and semiconductor diode lasers.
- Practical Opto-Electronics: An Illustrated Guide for the Laboratory (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
- Metallic Films for Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Applications: Structure, Processing and Properties (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Copper Interconnect Technology
- Two-Dimensional Crystals
Extra info for Applied Spectroscopy and the Science of Nanomaterials (Progress in Optical Science and Photonics)
Applied Spectroscopy and the Science of Nanomaterials (Progress in Optical Science and Photonics) by Prabhakar Misra