By J. R. Lawrence
After introductory chapters, the publication studies the most parts of laser processing. beginning with laser slicing and machining, the publication discusses laser welding, annealing and hardening. It then considers floor therapy, coating and fabrics deposition in addition to different engineering concepts resembling peening and net-shape engineering, sooner than discussing laser micro and nano-fabrication suggestions. The e-book concludes by way of taking a look at modelling and method control.
With its distinctive editorial workforce and contributions from well known researchers operating in each nook of the globe, Advances in laser fabrics processing presents a entire but certain insurance of the various issues that include the sphere of laser fabrics processing. It offers a reference resource for the scientists and engineers in such parts as metals processing and microelectronics, besides these carrying out laser fabrics processing study in both academia or industry.
- A accomplished practitioner advisor and reference paintings explaining cutting-edge laser processing applied sciences in production and different disciplines
- Explores the demanding situations, power and destiny instructions throughout the non-stop improvement of latest, application-specific lasers in fabrics processing
- Discusses coatings and fabric deposition with lasers with together with the creation of coatings through laser-assisted tactics, laser direct steel deposition and laser precipitated ahead move (LIFT)
Read Online or Download Advances in Laser Materials Processing: Technology, Research and Application (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies) PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Explains the circuit layout of silicon optoelectronic built-in circuits (OEICs), that are critical to advances in instant and stressed out telecommunications. the basic gains of optical absorption are summarized, as is the gadget physics of photodetectors and their integration in smooth bipolar, CMOS, and BiCMOS applied sciences.
Quantity forty-one comprises an in-depth overview of an important, high-speed switches made with heterojunction expertise. This quantity is geared toward the graduate scholar or operating researcher who wishes a vast review andan creation to present literature. the 1st entire assessment of InP-based HFETs and complementary HFETs, which promise very low energy and excessive speedOffers a whole, three-chapter evaluate of resonant tunnelingProvides an emphasis on circuits in addition to units
This is often the 1st booklet to give an explanation for, illustrate, and examine the main usual equipment in optics: photoluminescence, infrared spectroscopy, and Raman scattering. Written with non-experts in brain, the publication develops the heritage had to comprehend the why and the way of every approach, yet doesn't require precise wisdom of semiconductors or optics.
Utilized Optics and Optical Engineering, quantity VI is an 11-chapter textual content that covers the foundations and layout of a few optical units and platforms. the 1st 3 chapters care for the foundations, mode of operation, and alertness of various kinds of lasers, akin to solid-state, gasoline, and semiconductor diode lasers.
- The Handbook of Optical Communication Networks (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
- Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics: 156
- Photodetectors: Materials, Devices and Applications
- Nonlinear Optics in Semiconductors II: 59 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)
- Visual Communication: An Information Theory Approach (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Nonlinear Photonics and Novel Optical Phenomena (Springer Series in Optical Sciences)
Additional resources for Advances in Laser Materials Processing: Technology, Research and Application (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
Advances in Laser Materials Processing: Technology, Research and Application (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies) by J. R. Lawrence