By Peter W. Hawkes
Read Online or Download Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics: 148 PDF
Best optical engineering books
Explains the circuit layout of silicon optoelectronic built-in circuits (OEICs), that are imperative to advances in instant and stressed out telecommunications. the basic good points of optical absorption are summarized, as is the gadget physics of photodetectors and their integration in sleek bipolar, CMOS, and BiCMOS applied sciences.
Quantity forty-one comprises an in-depth evaluate of crucial, high-speed switches made with heterojunction know-how. This quantity is aimed toward the graduate pupil or operating researcher who wishes a wide assessment andan advent to present literature. the 1st entire evaluation of InP-based HFETs and complementary HFETs, which promise very low energy and excessive speedOffers an entire, three-chapter overview of resonant tunnelingProvides an emphasis on circuits in addition to units
This can be the 1st booklet to give an explanation for, illustrate, and evaluate the main regularly occurring tools in optics: photoluminescence, infrared spectroscopy, and Raman scattering. Written with non-experts in brain, the e-book develops the historical past had to comprehend the why and the way of every approach, yet doesn't require particular wisdom of semiconductors or optics.
Utilized Optics and Optical Engineering, quantity VI is an 11-chapter textual content that covers the rules and layout of a few optical units and structures. the 1st 3 chapters care for the rules, mode of operation, and alertness of different types of lasers, similar to solid-state, fuel, and semiconductor diode lasers.
- Handbook of Solid-State Lasers: Materials, Systems and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Intelligent Macromolecules for Smart Devices: From Materials Synthesis to Device Applications (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Next Generation Intelligent Optical Networks: From Access to Backbone
- Glassy Disordered Systems:Glass Formation and Universal Anomalous Low-Energy Properties
- Atomic Force Microscopy, Scanning Nearfield Optical Microscopy and Nanoscratching: Application to Rough and Natural Surfaces (NanoScience and Technology)
- Hot Carriers in Semiconductor Nanostructures: Physics and Applications
Additional resources for Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics: 148
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics: 148 by Peter W. Hawkes