By John H. Lau,Cheng Kuo Lee,C. S. Premachandran,Yu Aibin
A complete advisor to 3D MEMS packaging tools and solutions
Written by way of specialists within the box, Advanced MEMS Packaging serves as a worthy reference for these confronted with the demanding situations created through the ever-increasing curiosity in MEMS units and packaging. This authoritative consultant provides state of the art MEMS (microelectromechanical structures) packaging thoughts, comparable to low-temperature C2W and W2W bonding and 3D packaging.
This definitive source is helping you choose trustworthy, inventive, high-performance, strong, and low in cost packaging thoughts for MEMS units. The e-book also will relief in stimulating additional examine and improvement in electric, optical, mechanical, and thermal designs in addition to fabrics, procedures, production, checking out, and reliability. one of the subject matters explored:
- Advanced IC and MEMS packaging trends
- MEMS units, advertisement functions, and markets
- More than 360 MEMS packaging patents and 10 3D MEMS packaging designs
- TSV for 3D MEMS packaging
- MEMS wafer thinning, dicing, and handling
- Low-temperature C2C, C2W, and W2W bonding
- Reliability of RoHS-compliant MEMS packaging
- Micromachining and water bonding techniques
- Actuation mechanisms and built-in micromachining
- Bubble change, optical swap, and VOA MEMS packaging
- Bolometer and accelerameter MEMS packaging
- Bio-MEMS and biosensor MEMS packaging
- RF MEMS switches, tunable circuits, and packaging
Read or Download Advanced MEMS Packaging PDF
Best optical engineering books
Explains the circuit layout of silicon optoelectronic built-in circuits (OEICs), that are critical to advances in instant and stressed telecommunications. the basic gains of optical absorption are summarized, as is the equipment physics of photodetectors and their integration in glossy bipolar, CMOS, and BiCMOS applied sciences.
Quantity forty-one contains an in-depth evaluate of an important, high-speed switches made with heterojunction know-how. This quantity is aimed toward the graduate pupil or operating researcher who wishes a wide evaluate andan creation to present literature. the 1st whole evaluate of InP-based HFETs and complementary HFETs, which promise very low strength and excessive speedOffers a whole, three-chapter overview of resonant tunnelingProvides an emphasis on circuits in addition to units
This is often the 1st booklet to give an explanation for, illustrate, and examine the main regular equipment in optics: photoluminescence, infrared spectroscopy, and Raman scattering. Written with non-experts in brain, the publication develops the heritage had to comprehend the why and the way of every approach, yet doesn't require certain wisdom of semiconductors or optics.
Utilized Optics and Optical Engineering, quantity VI is an 11-chapter textual content that covers the rules and layout of a few optical units and platforms. the 1st 3 chapters take care of the rules, mode of operation, and alertness of various kinds of lasers, corresponding to solid-state, gasoline, and semiconductor diode lasers.
- Fourier Transformation for Pedestrians (Fourier Series)
- MCM C/Mixed Technologies and Thick Film Sensors: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Advances in Ceramic Multi-chip Modules (MCM) and ... 1994 (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 3)
- Quantum Optics with Semiconductor Nanostructures (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Low Dimensional Semiconductor Structures: Characterization, Modeling and Applications (NanoScience and Technology)
- Applications of Synchrotron Radiation: Micro Beams in Cell Micro Biology and Medicine (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
Additional resources for Advanced MEMS Packaging
Advanced MEMS Packaging by John H. Lau,Cheng Kuo Lee,C. S. Premachandran,Yu Aibin